- Consolidated a 190k sq. ft. customer facility into Coregistics space
- Removed customer distractions associated with “non-core” tasks:
– New product launches
– Seasonal marketing promotions
– Channel-specific packaging requirements
- Worked directly in customer’s WMS & ERP system
- Decreased material spend
- Improved specific logistics initiatives
Speed to Market
For products with an extremely tight retail delivery deadline, Coregistics improved the Global CPG’s speed to market by two full weeks.
By assuming control of a larger piece of the process, Coregistics was able to assist the Global CPG in reducing cost at every stage in the supply chain.
|Distribution center consolidation||$400,000|
|Internal distraction elimination||$500,000|
|Turnkey material procurement||$150,000|
|Inbound freight savings||$200,000|